What information do we collect from our customers?
We collect information from our customers when they proceed with the registration form or fill a form.
Our website can be browsed anonymously. However, when customers try to purchase a product online they have to proceed with the registration process where they have to provide certain personal information along with address and email.
What is the use of information that we collect from our customers?
• To personalize the experience of our customers for better customer service.
• To improve our website from the feedback that we get from our customers
• To process transactions. The information provided by the customers are solely used to deliver the products after the purchase. Information related to customers are not given or sold to anyone.
• To send periodic emails where you will be sent information related to new products. Emails are also sent to inform you about the status of the purchased products.
• To conduct a survey or get your feedback
How the information provided by the customers are safe with us? How do we protect them?
Various security measures are used along with secure socket layer to protect the information of customers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer customer information to outside parties. The customer information is not even provided to third parties who help us in conducting our business.
This policy was last modified on 2015-9-10.